Tuesday, May 17, 2011

RECITAL/COSTUME/TUITION INFORMATION

Dear Parents,

I wanted to give you some information for the next few months. First of all the recital is going to be held on Monday, June 20th at Herriman High School. I will be sending out emails and notes later with more detailed information.

Costume balance payments will be due with tuition in May- the amounts due are as follows if you have already paid your $60 registration fee. It not then please add the following balance to your fee:

Mon 4:15/Wed 5:15 - $20
Mon 5:15/Wed 6:15 - $15
Tues 5:15/Thurs 6:15- $20
Tues 6:15/Thurs 5:15 - $20
Wed 3:45- $15
Wed 4:15- $15

The Monday 3:15/Thursday 3:15 class have not been ordered yet, I will have those to you in the next week or so.

Also I would like for everyone to pay their June tuition with their May tuition. If you do not or cannot pay for both months at the same time, that is just fine, please just send a post dated check for June with your May payment. Because June si busy and hectic with the recital I always have a hard time collecting payments so I would appreciate your support and understanding. Thank you for all you do for your kids, we love them so much and are so excited for them to show you how good they are! They have all progressed and learned so much this year! Please email me if you have any questions! Thanks, Jamie Nordberg

No comments: